We are currently recruiting for the medical conditions below.
All study related visits and study related procedures and test are completed at no cost to you. Each study has specific criteria to qualify. Our hours are flexible to accommodate working families.
The location for all studies is: Bernstein Clinical Research Center, LLC 8444 Winton Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45231
For questions or to participate, call us at 513-728-4747 or send us an email by clicking on contact us.
1. Adult Asthma:
If you have asthma, you may qualify for participation in a voluntary research study involving an investigational drug.
- Be aged between 18 and 75 years.
- Have allergic asthma not adequately controlled on current treatment.
- Have a history of one asthma exacerbation in the previous year treated with systemic corticosteroids.
2. Hereditary Angioedema
Clinical Research into Potential Treatment Options for HAE
The SAHARA clinical research study is looking for volunteers age 12 and older to test an investigational medication for preventing hereditary angioedema (HAE) attacks. This medication is injected under the skin. Qualified volunteers will receive all study medication or placebo (a lookalike that contains no active drug) and study-related medical care at no cost.
- Be at least 12 years of age.
- Be diagnosed with HAE.
- Average at least ≥ 2 HAE attacks per month.
3. Atopic Dermatitis Study
Do You Have Atopic Dermatitis? Tired of hiding your red patches? Do you have red, dry, itchy, scaly patches on your body? We are currently recruiting people with atopic dermatitis to participate in a research study.
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Have moderate to severe atopic problems.
- Study related exams.
- Study ointment or placebo.
- Compensation for time and travel.
4. Clinical Research Study for COPD
If you have COPD, also known as chronic bronchitis or emphysema, you are likely being treated by a doctor and taking medication for your condition. If you are interested in exploring other options for your COPD, you may want to consider participating in a clinical research study.
- Have COPD.
- Be 40 years of age or older.
- Be a current or former smoker.
- Study related exams.
- Study drug or placebo at no cost.
- Compensation for time and travel may be provided.
5. Hives: (Urticaria)
Are you between the ages of 19 and 70? Are you on medication for hives but still get hives every day?
If you answered yes to both questions, then you may qualify for a research study of an investigational drug for hives. Qualified participants will receive study related office visits, study related medication and reimbursement for study related office visits and study related travel up to $1150.